Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Jer 31: 3-5

Yes!!! My Darling Beloved, Sheilah,  I  have loved you with an everlasting love!!!  

Therefore,
 I  drew you to myself with my continued loving kindness and great faithfulness!!!   
I  built you up!! Yes, you have been rebuilt!!  By My Hand!!
You are better and stronger than before I came into your life,
O Sheilah, My Virgin Bride!!


Because you know this,
Again and again--You go out and dance and sing!!!
You make noise with the tambourine, loud cries and joyful exuberant fearless song!!!
You dance with abandon!!!
Your excitement and enthusiasm shall be boundless and unsubdued!!!
For you understand that you have planted your vineyards (placed your life and future--long-term prosperity, abundance and health!!) in Me!!!
So, again and again, you shall enjoy their abundant unlimited fruitfulness.

1 comment:

  1. the picture is beautiful!!Can't wait to see the harvest!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts and comments so drop me a line! :)